Brilliant Under Pressure.
You spoke, we listened and delivered. We owe the inspiration for the Liquivision Xeo to our customers. Whether they dive shallow reefs or deep wrecks, our customers told us what they wanted in a computer and we’re proud to give them what they’ve been hungry for… an affordable, well-made dive computer with a highly readable color OLED display.
The Liquivision Xeo is a wrist-mounted air, nitrox, and OC/CCR trimix computer that can serve divers of all levels. Designed with input from both physicians and highly-respected divers, the Xeo offers maximum readability, ergonomic comfort, and compact convenient size. It features Liquivision’s patented tap-interface, a bright full-color OLED display, user-replaceable battery, robust ceramic pressure sensor, two mounting options (high quality strap or bungee-cord), and the Buhlmann ZH-L16C algorithm* with optional Gradient Factors. We’re proud to add the Xeo to the Liquivision “Dive Enlightened” series.
Brilliant design, brilliant display… brilliant under pressure.
- READABLE: The Xeo features a full color OLED screen, with an angled display, and huge fonts. The colors are fully user-configurable and the font shape and size was designed with input from physicians.
- ERGONOMIC: The Xeo is compact and shaped to fit your wrist, with an angled screen to optimize readability. The Xeo is designed for ease of use whether you are using your bare hands or thick dry gloves.
- INTUITIVE: The Xeo menus are easily navigated, and Liquivision’s patented tap-interface allows you to interact with the unit quickly and easily.
- RELIABLE: The Xeo incorporates the proven Liquivision patent-pending ceramic pressure sensor technology.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: The Xeo offers you the unique possibility to customize the display layout and colors for each piece of information on your screen, such as depth or time, so you can configure the display based on your individual needs and preferences.
- SERVICE: As always, Liquivision products are backed by world-class customer service, focused on being reachable and responsive. We at Liquivision deeply value our customer before, during, and after the sale.
- Trimix Mode allowing up to 10 gas mixes
- CCR Mode with fixed PO2 set-points (Xeo firmware V2.54 CCR mode unlocked)
- Buhlmann ZH-L16C algorithm* with optional Gradient Factors
- Dive time with seconds, and hr:min:sec or total min:sec.
- Visual alarms
- Built-in dive planner
- Dive simulator
- Dive logging
- Imperial/Metric settings
- User replaceable battery
- Downloadable: - PC Interface software sold seperatly
- Full-color OLED display 170 degree readability/viewing angle
- Readable in complete darkness
- Scratch-resistant mineral glass
- User-changeable battery
- Rated to a depth of 200m (656 ft)
- Dimensions: 2.5”x 2.2”x 1.5” (6.4 x 5.5 x 3.8 cm)
- CE certified (EN 13319, EN 61000)
- Includes: Depth-compensating strap and has incorporated bungee-ready mount.
The Xeo "kit" includes
- Xeo Trimix CCR Computer
- Enlightened PC Interface
- ZAGG Full Body shield
- Disposable 3-pack Batteries
- Recharging Kit